WELCOME TO OUR
1. No child will be admitted to the center until his/her parent/guardian has completed and returned the following forms:
g) COVID Safety Protocol Plan
2. Sonshine Community is a Nut-Free environment. Nuts of any kind are not allowed in food products such as peanut butter sandwiches, cookies, etc.
3. The director has the discretion of granting an extension in payment time due to financial hardship.
4. Regular attendance is encouraged for Nursery School, as regular habits are a definite part of a child’s training. We urge all parents to have their children attend classes when health permits.
5. All children will receive a morning snack and an afternoon snack. Our snacks consist of crackers, cheese, fruits, and natural fruit juices. Snacks will be provided by the school except for birthdays or special occasions when parents may bring in cupcakes or a special treat.
6. Lunch is provided by the parent, either a bag or lunch box,